Buying A Home? Apps For Home Buyers
Looking for a home to buy? Enter the world of technology – beyond computers – to make the home buying process as easy as picking up your phone! Smartphone “applications”, or “apps” as they are called, are very user-friendly and designed with the home buyer in mind. Let’s look at some useful apps for home buyers.
But, where do you start? To help you with buying a Los Angeles home, we’ve made our Los Angeles real estate website tech and mobile friendly in the hope that you will find the results you need in your search.
We’ve put together some helpful apps for home buyers to use – many of these apps for home buyers are even offered free of charge, although they may request your location information in order to produce the results you desire. If you want more specific information or ideas on specialized apps for home buyers as they relate to your tech devices, please contact Fran and Rowena so we can brainstorm on how we can help meet your real estate needs. In the meantime, though, check these out!
Not sure where you want to live? Local research and neighborhood info:
- Nabewise – Get to know neighborhoods in-depth, complete with pictures, reviews and ratings ond rankings on the things you care most about.
- GreatSchools – Get to know local school options and read reviews by staff and parents of children attending the schools. Schools are also scored based on scores and ratings.
- Yelp – Find the best restaurants, shopping, and entertainment in the area you are researching directly from the people who live there. A true “insider’s view.”
Trying to keep track of everything?
- Evernote – Keep track of your buying process, including the information on homes you have seen, complete with your personal notes!
Want to search for homes and get additonal home information?
- House Hunter – This tool allows you to set priorities on your wants and needs and match them to homes you are considering with the feature list and also has a mortgage calculator built in.
- Trulia – Easy to use and even includes a help button. Depending on your mobile device, you can check and compare listings and even search by feature using your voice. Also available is an estimate of value.
- Zillow – The “Zestimates” and “make me move” features allow you to get an idea of what homes cost on any street and even permit you to make offers to home owners who do not have their property for sale. Remember that the “Zestimate” is just that – an estimate based on the information in the system.
- Realtor.com – Get stats on new homes, sold homes, and homes for sale easily and quickly, including price changes in any neighborhood.
Community Information is available on our website:
Let’s find you a home!
Recently listed Los Angeles homes for sale:
$265,000 : 920 E 112th Street, Los Angeles3 beds, 2 full baths
$339,000 : 525 S ARDMORE Avenue , Unit 330, Los Angeles0 beds, 1 full bath
$214,500 : 1814 E 109TH Place, Los Angeles1 bed, 1 full bath
$1,095,000 : 8109 WILLOW GLEN Road, Los Angeles2 beds, 2 full baths
2 beds, 2 full baths
$1,099,000 : 2474 COOLIDGE Avenue, Los Angeles3 beds, 2 full baths
$969,000 : 2358 CENTURY, Los Angeles2 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
$2,295,000 : 3486 WONDER VIEW Place, Los Angeles4 beds, 3 full baths
$459,000 : 358 S GRAMERCY Place , Unit 105, Los Angeles2 beds, 2 full baths
$888,000 : 1616 FARGO Street, Los Angeles3 beds, 2 full baths
See all Real estate in the city of Los Angeles.
(all data current as of 3/24/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.